- Having an active treatment programme for their medical condition.
- In a health funded mental health programme.
- In hospital, or recovering, for 10 school days or more
- Have more than 6 admissions to hospital in 1 year
- Repeated school absence due to illness (more than 40 days in one year)
- Some students may also need support to return to school following an illness.
To enrol a student with the Central Regional Health School, please download the Admission/Enrolment form below and send it back to us. Any questions, just call us on 0800 153 000.